Life Day Spa is part of the wellness revolution and is committed to assisting our clients in their quest to look and feel better. In line with our mission to deliver “an extraordinary experience in spa wellness”, we are constantly on the look-out for ways we can improve the lives of our guests by introducing new treatments, continuous education and partnering with cutting edge wellness businesses.
Our therapists are the lifeblood of our organization and all have internationally accredited qualifications. Before administering treatments, our therapists undergo an additional 6 weeks of internal and product specific training. In this way we ensure that our guests have a truly 5 star experience at the hands of qualified and enthusiastic professionals. Life Day Spa is famous for its dazzling facilities, supreme customer care and cutting edge tip to toe treatments.
- 2017: Best Day Spa South Africa – Winner
- 2014 : Best Day Spa South Africa – Runner up
- 2013 : Best Day Spa South Africa – Winner
- 2012: Best Day Spa South Africa – Winner
- 2011: Best Hotel Spa South Africa – Winner
- La Prairie
- DNA Testing*
*In our latest venture we have partnered with DNanalysis to bring you DNA testing that is focused on the relationship between genes, nutrition and lifestyle in determining health and wellness. In this context our gene tests provide a valuable tool for the management of health and wellness.
- Monday to Friday: 08h00 to 19h00
- Saturday: 08h00 to 19h00
- Sunday: 09h00 to 17h00
- Public Holidays: 09h00 to 17h00
Spa Etiquette and Policies
- Spa treatments are only available for people over the age of 16.
- Vouchers are valid for three years from date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be used at any time for treatments (not products) at Life Day Spa Century City. To book please call us on +27 21 525 3883 or contact us on email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking in advance is recommended.
- Right of admission is reserved. Please note guests must be older than 16 years, unless previous arrangements have been made with spa management.
- A 24 hour notice period is required for cancellation and rescheduling. Should cancellation / rescheduling not be made in time the full treatment fee will apply and the voucher will be redeemed.
- Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for your to change and fill in our consultation card.
- Guests are welcome to arrive 60 minutes prior to the scheduled treatment to enjoy the complimentary spa facilities. Guest may also enjoy these facilities after the treatment. These facilities are not available for clients who only have Grooming Treatments i.e. Nail Bar and Waxing. Use of the facilities can be purchases for an additional R250 for the day subject to availability.
- We kindly request punctuality. Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Please bring your bathing costume.
- Ensure cellular/mobile phones are switched off during treatments.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Vouchers is valid for treatments at the current price. The holder of the voucher will be liable to pay any shortfall on the new price of the treatment on the day of presentation.
- Products purchased are not refundable.
- Life Day Spa Century City will not be held responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur.
Please consult your therapist if you have any of the following conditions:
- On any medication
- High blood pressure
- Any heart condition
- Recent surgery
- Eczema or Psoriasis
- Muscle or joint injuries
- Any Allergies